Monday, February 11, 2013

To blog or not to blog...

So... to blog or not to blog? That is the question.

I've posted dozens, possibly hundreds, of 'stories', comments, musings over quite a few years. But nothing since April last year.

Did it become a chore? Was it a bit self indulgent? A bit up myself?

"I blog." So I must have something to day. Right? Not sure I did really. I took a break when I figured I didn't have anything new to say

I'm on Facebook. And there friends and family see little glimpses into what I do. And photos of the happy stuff.  And that's probably enough. For now.

Nice knowing you, blogosphere.

But I might be back.

Never say never.

1 comment:

Janine said...

I have been umming and ahhing about that same thing Mel. Nothing since August for me, but I posted for the first time tonight and I am not sure how often I will blog. As you say never say never.